Please click here to register!
Our next baby dedication service will be held on Sunday, March 19 at 12:00 pm, after the 10:45 am service. There will be a short video sent to you following your registration that will need to be viewed before the dedication service.
At Harvest Time Church, we count it a privilege to assist families in dedicating their children back to the Lord. This dedication ceremony does not impart faith or forgiveness of sins to a child. Rather, it’s an opportunity for parents to publicly acknowledge that they recognize their child is a gift from God to them. In the dedication ceremony, parents enter into a commitment to do the following, with God’s help:
- Provide a Christ-centered home
- Live before their child as examples of godliness
- Train their child in the reverence and instruction of the Lord
- Teach their child the Word of God
- Guide the godly development of their child’s character
- Instruct their child about salvation through faith in Jesus Christ
- Encourage their child to one day trust Jesus as his or her Lord and Savior
In order to help us properly prepare for your child’s dedication ceremony, please begin to register and fill out the questionnaire.
Thank-you, and God bless!
Login/Register to leave a comment