The next baby dedication is Sunday, May 22nd at 11:45 am. There will be a baby dedication class Sunday, May 15th at 10:00 am for all families participating, in the Music Room downstairs.
At Harvest Time Church, we count it a privilege to assist families in dedicating their children back to the Lord. This dedication ceremony does not impart faith or forgiveness of sins to a child. Rather, it’s an opportunity for parents to publicly acknowledge that they recognize their child is a gift from God to them. In the dedication ceremony, parents enter into a commitment to do the following, with God’s help:
- Provide a Christ-centered home
- Live before their child as examples of godliness
- Train their child in the reverence and instruction of the Lord
- Teach their child the Word of God
- Guide the godly development of their child’s character
- Instruct their child about salvation through faith in Jesus Christ
- Encourage their child to one day trust Jesus as his or her Lord and Savior
- In order to help us properly prepare for your child’s dedication ceremony, please begin to register and fill out the questionnaire.
Thank-you, and God bless!