Professional women face unique and significant challenges. Facing those challenges with Biblical support of other professional women can make all the difference. This group is specially for professional women who want to lead and thrive in the professional paths to which God has called them. We will study the Bible and apply it to our lives together, as we strive to do the good work for which God has called us! The Book of Psalms is a guide to engaging with God through the varied circumstances of our lives, and finding comfort, hope, help, and shared joy – without shame. If you have ever wondered about any of these questions, then the Book of Psalms will minister to you:
- How can I pray?
- Why does God seem unfamiliar to me?
- How do I cope with these feelings?
- Why don’t I have any feelings?
- Why don’t I know God as a God of miracles (or another attribute)?
- I’m a Christian, but I am angry – what should I do?
- Can I really be honest and say that to God?
- The Bible has depth that I don’t understand – where do I begin?
This study begins with Psalms 1-41. Books can be obtained from Danielle Edwards.