Hey HTC Family,
So, during this shutdown there are a lot of things you can't do, but you can still CREATE!
To help you get your creative juices flowing, we're thrilled to announce HTCreates: a friendly talent competition in art, music, dance, photography, short video, original poetry, short story, drama, stand-up comedy and spoken word. Your entries can be lighthearted or deep from the heart. It's up to you!
Here are the rules:
1. All entries must be original pieces created by you during the shutdown (March 19, 2020 to present). You may use music or comedy material written by others.
2. All entries must be submitted digitally, no later than midnight, MONDAY, MAY 4, 2020. Submit your entry to . (Feel free to share them on social media, too, using the hashtag #HTCreates!)
3. Your submissions will be posted on an online gallery after May 4, for our HTC family to enjoy.
4. Performance videos should not exceed five-ish minutes in length, and should be filmed in the landscape (horizontal) format. (Think of the shape of your TV screen.)
5. All social distancing rules must be upheld while creating your submission. If you want to duet with a friend, harmonize in Zoom and record it!
6. We will host a live awards show on Friday evening, May 8. Prizes will be awarded for top submissions in each category. The more creative, the better! All ages are welcomed and encouraged to participate!
7. If you have any questions for clarification, reach out to us by email at
The weather is warming up! Get out there and create!
Pastor Glenn and the HTC Team