Be a part of Harvest Time Youth - a thriving and active youth group that's touching and transforming many dozens of area teens week by week! Weekly meetings are at 7:00 pm on Wednesday nights.
Because of our great growth, more youth sponsors are needed! If you are interested in working as a youth sponsor, please contact the church office.
Throughout the week...
We've got lots of groups and activities for our students throughout the week!
- Sunday Life Groups at HTC for both High School & Middle School during the 10:45 am service.
- Tuesdays: Middle & High School Life Groups for Grades 6-12.
- Middle School Guys Only Life Group meets every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month at HTC.
- High School Guys Only Life Group meets every 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month at HTC.
- Middle School Girls Only Life Group meets every 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month at HTC.
- High School Girls Only Life Group meets every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month at HTC.
- Wednesday night - Youth Group 6:45pm-8:30pm all students in Grades 6-12 are welcome
- Sr. High Game Night meets every 1st & 3rd Friday of the month at the Parsonage.
We also offer various other events throughout the month. Follow us on social media to get more info on special events and to keep connected:
Instagram - @htstudents
Facebook - Harvest Time Student Ministries
Snapchat - Wakanda4vr (Pastor KK's snap for HTSM)
Our philosophy and goals
As our society continues to change, teenagers face more difficult challenges and choices than ever. Most of our long-standing institutions treat morality with such subjectivity that it can be difficult for teens to know how to chart a course that will lead to a blessed and fulfilled future. Ps. 119:9 asks, "How shall a young person find the straight path? . . . By obeying God's Word."
Directed by our Youth Pastor, our middle school and high school youth groups are especially effective in ministering to our kids through these important, formative years. In addition to innovative Bible teaching and opportunities for service, our weekly youth services and life groups facilitate supportive friendships that help teens to resist peer pressure.
Using contemporary music and theater techniques, our teens have ministered extensively to our congregation and community. Our teen drama team has won several local and regional competitions, and has competed at the National Fine Arts Festival in gatherings of more than 10,000 Christian teens from across the country.