Saturday, October 21, 2017
All men (including teens ages 13 and up) are encouraged to join us for a great day of fellowship and upbuilding at this year’s Iron Sharpens Iron.
A roster of impactful speakers includes keynote speakers Stephen Kendrick, from Sherwood Pictures, and Bill Farrell.
- Stephen Kendrick was instrumental in Sherwood Pictures’ well-known movie releases such as War Room, Courageous, Fireproof, Facing the Giants, and Flywheel.
- Bill Farrel has been a pastor, radio talk show host, community leader, and sought-after conference speaker for many years. He’s also authored or co-authored many helpful books, including The Ten Best Decisions A Man Can Make, and Red Hot Monogamy.
Don’t miss this exciting men’s conference!
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017: 8:30 am to 4:55 pm
Location: Walnut Hill Community Church, Bethel CT
- Early sign up for Groups is $49.00
- Lunch is optional for an additional $8.00
- Student Rate $29.00
- We will travel together from Harvest Time that morning.
- Dinner together after the conference at your own expense for those who desire.
- Please bring payment to Sal Molluzzo or Len Pace. Checks should be made payable to Harvest Time Church.
More information available at: http://ironsharpensiron.net/